This page describes the ways in which sites are handled with regard to the treatment of the personal data of the users who consult it. This information has been produced pursuant to art. 13 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003 - law for the protection of personal data of those who interact with the web services of the Cannone Vito Nicola company and accessible via telematics starting from: www.cannoneimpianti.com.
The information is solely produced for the website of the Cannone Vito Nicola company and not for other websites that the user may consult through links. The information is also inspired by Recommendation no. 2/2001 that the European Data Protection Authorities collected in the Group established by art. 29 of Directive 95/46 / EC, adopted on May 17, 2001 with the aim of identifying some of the minimum requirements for online personal data collection and, in particular, the modalities, times and nature of the information that processors have to provide to Users when they connect to web pages, regardless of the purpose of the link. The Recommendation and a summary description of its aims are listed in other pages of these sites.
THE "TITLE" OF TREATMENT
By following the recommendations of this site, data relating to identified or identifiable persons can be processed. The "holder" of their treatment is Vito Nicola Cannone, domiciled in S.P. Andria-Trani Km 1,500 - C.da Lamapaola - 76123 Andria (BT).
The website-related services of this site are located at the afore-mentioned site and are handled solely by the technical staff of the Office responsible for processing, or by occasional maintenance operations. No data deriving from the web service is communicated or divulged. Personal information provided by users submitting requests for information (bulletins, CD-ROMs, newsletters, annual reports, answers to questions, etc.) are used for the sole purpose of carrying out the requested service and are communicated to a Third party only when this is necessary for that purpose.
TYPES OF DATA TREATMENT
Computer systems and software procedures for the operation of this website acquire, during their normal use, certain personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols. These are facts which are not collected so that they may be associated with identified individuals but which, by their very nature could, through elaborations and associations with data held by third parties, allow users to identify them. This category of data includes the IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by users who connect to sites, URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) notation addresses of required resources, the time of the request, the method used to submit the Server request, file size obtained in response, numeric code indicating the status of server response (good end, error, etc.) and other parameters related to the operating system and the user's computer environment. This data is used only for the purpose of obtaining anonymous statistical information on the use of sites and to check that they work properly and are deleted immediately after processing. Data could be used to detect liability for hypothetical cybercrime vis-a-vis the site: save this eventuality, state-of-the web contact data does not persist for more than seven days.
Data provided voluntarily by the user
The optional, explicit and voluntary sending of emails to the addresses indicated on this site involves the subsequent acquisition of the sender's address, necessary to respond to the requests as well as any other personal information contained in the mail. Synthesis Information Specifications will be progressively reported or displayed on site pages tailored for particular services on request.
We use anonymous navigation cookies, needed to allow users to navigate correctly on www.cannoneimpianti.com, and to use all features and access safe areas. We use analytical cookies to better understand how our users use the website to optimize and improve sites, making them always interesting and relevant to users. This information is anonymous and used only for statistical purposes.
We use anonymous commercial cookies to show you our ads on other websites based on the products you've seen in previous navigation. These cookies are usually entered by trusted third parties (such as Google through remarketing for display advertising purposes). However, Cannone Vito Nicola does not allow such companies to collect personal information about users. This means that anonymity will be guaranteed and personal data will not be used by other websites or marketing databases.
How to modify or deactivate cookie preferences:
You can enable username and password registration in cookies after the end of the browsing session and their activation at the time of the next visit and you can revoke this permission at any time with future effect by selecting specific browser parameters that exclude the activation of cookies in the following ways:
- Select "Tools" menu, then "Options"
- Click on "Privacy"
Microsoft Internet Explorer:
- Select "Tools", then "Internet Options"
- Click on "Privacy" (or "Privacy")
- Choose the level of privacy you want by using the cursor.
- Select "Tools", then "Settings"
- Click "Show advanced settings"
- In the "Privacy" section, click on "Content settings" .
- Select "File", then "Preferences"
- Click on "Privacy". Visitors can disable Google Analytics for display ads and customize Google Display Ads by using the Ads Preferences Manager. To disable third-party cookies that allow you to customize your ads based on behavior on websites, visit www.networkadvertising.org and www.youronlinechoices.com to identify NAI (Network Advertising Initiative) members who have entered cookies Advertisements on your computer. To use the opt-out function from a NAI or IAB member's behavioral advertising program, check the box that corresponds to the company you want to exclude. DATA FEEDBACK OPPORTUNITY is as detailed for navigation data, The user is free to provide the personal data contained in the application forms to the Cannone Vito Nicola company or otherwise indicated in contacts with the Office to request the sending of information-related material or other communications. Their failure to provide this may result in the impossibility to get what is required. For completeness it should be noted that in some cases (not subject to the ordinary management of this site) the Authority may request information pursuant to art. 157 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003, for the purpose of controlling the processing of personal data. In these cases the answer is compulsory under penalty of administrative sanction.
METHOD OF TREATMENT
Personal data are handled with automated tools for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which they were collected. Specific security measures are being taken to prevent data loss, misuse or incorrect use / unauthorized access.
DIRECTORS OF INTERESTED PARTIES
The subjects to which personal data are referenced have the right at any time to obtain confirmation of the existence or otherwise of the data and to know its content and origin, to verify its accuracy or to request its integration or updating, or rectification (Article 7 of Legislative Decree 196/2003). According to the same article you have the right to request the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or the blocking of the data processed if in violation of the law, as well as to oppose their processing, if the reason is legitimate reasons. Requests should be directed to Treatment holder: Vito Nicola Cannone, domiciled in SP Andria-Trani Km 1,500 - C.da Lamapaola - 76123 Andria (BT).